Weather Thermometers,Asscom® Indoor Humidity Thermometer Wall Mount Monitor Sensor Thermostat Home Office, digital indoor thermometer with memory (HC520)
- Asscom Brand,Economical way to monitor indoor or outdoor temperature and humidity,Temperature unit ℃/℉ changeable
- Memory of MAX/MIN values of temperature & humidity, Temperature range: IN side temperature: -10~+50℃（+14~+122℉）, OUT side temperature: -50~+70℃（-58~+158℉）, humidity range: 20%~99%RH. Power-supply: 1.5V (AAA size) x 1.
- Display indoor/ outdoor temperature display, indoor humidity, Power-supply: 1.5V (AAA size) x 1(Included), Hourly alarm function, Everyday alarm function.
- Display temperature and humidity simultaneously,desk-top placing or Wall Hanging.
- Push 'IN-OUT' button to select to show INSIDE or OUTSIDE temperature (IN or OUT will be indicated on LCD screen)
HC-520 IN/OUT Temperature & Humidity Meter is characterized at:
Low power consumption
High stability & accuracy
Memory of last measuring value
temperature: 0.1℃ (0.1F)
humidity: 1% RH
humidity: ±5%RH (20%~99%，at 25℃
power supply: 1.5V (AAA size) x 1
storage condition: -20℃~60℃, 20~80%RH
1.)Push ‘IN-OUT’ button to select to show INSIDE or OUTSIDE temperature (IN or OUT will be indicated on LCD screen)
2.)Push ‘MAX-MIN’ button to show recorded MAXIMUM or MINIMUM temperature and humidity value (MAX or MIN will be indicated on LCD screen)
3.) Push ‘℃/℉’ button to change temperature display unit
4.) Push ‘RESET’ button to make all set and recorded values to the original ones
INSIDE and OUTSIDE house temperature measuring:
1.) Push the sensor wire plug into the socket under battery cover and place the sensor out of the house.
2.) Push ‘IN-OUT’ button to select to show INSIDE or OUTSIDE temperature, (IN or OUT will be indicated on the left side of TEMP. value)
3.) This meter can only measure INSIDE house humidity (IN is always shows above the humidity unit symbol %).
3.) If the sensor wire for OUTSIDE temperature is not installed to this meter, the meter can only show INSIDE temperature
1.) Please do not use this meter under strong vibration or high temperature and bad weather condition
2.) Please do not put the sensor wire in condition of temperature over 70℃
3.) Please do not use this meter by AC power