Portable USB C 3.1 Hubs,Type C 3.1(Reversible Plug) to 2-Port USB-A(Reversible Plug) Aluminum Hub with 1 USB C Input Charging Port for Apple MacBook Google ChromeBook Pixel(Hub Silver) by Heiyo™
- Add 2 USB 3.1 ports to your devices with USB-C(Female) adapter. And the USB 3.0 Ports support ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps and downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications.
- Has over-current protection built into each port to protect both connected devices and your hub from power surges. USB Bus-Powered, no additional power adapter needed. No driver needed, plug-and-play, support hot-swapping.
- Connected with a power source, the USB-C input charging port allows you to keep charging your Macbook, Chromebook Pixel, Lumia 950 or Google Nexus5/6 while the hub is in use.
- Note: The USB 3.0 ports on the hub can't be used to charging your phones, tablets or other devices (Only very small current can be provided). The USB-C input charging port can't be used for data transmission.
Heiyo Super Speed USB 3.1 Hub is designed to deliver convenient access to high-speed USB 3.1 connections and save your time.
Heiyo Super Speed 2-Port USB 3.1 Hub
Compact & Portable
Working on-the-go? With the palm-size and lightweight design, Heiyo 2-port Hub retains high-speed access to all of your devices but doesn’t overload your pocket or bag, so you can take a mobile USB work station anywhere you go.
No drivers required, the hub gives you access to immediate, blistering speeds. With data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps, you’ll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever.
Small but powerful. The hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS 9.1 and above, Linux 3.0 and above.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• This hub is not a stand-alone charger. Due to its combined current of 5V 900mA, please do not connect it to high power-consuming devices or high-output devices. It is also not compatible with iPads or any other devices which have irregular charging requirements.
• Some USB 3.0 devices (such as Apple SuperDrive and some WD hard drives) require direct connection to host ports.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.