LAYKOR Keyless Electronic Digital Door Lock YL-99
- The handle is unlocked while the beep is sounding and will return to the locked position once the beep stops.
- The allocated sequence number for the master code is '0' therefore you must ensure this is the first digit of your code and the remainder may be any combination of digits from 0-9
- Reprogrammable Master code and user code (for guests)
- The YL-99 electronic lock is capable of storing up to 10 access Codes; 1 Master code, 1 Passage code and 8 User codes.
- Fits in standard door knob installation hole - Adjustable latch backset 2 3/8" to 2 3/4"
- Equip with backup battery power adapter to use when out of battery
- Note: Door should always be ajar when adding/changing codes.
This beautiful, rigid design digital keyless lock requires no key to function. Comes in brushed nickel finish with polished trim. Built with die-cast metal for durability.
– Waterpfoof seals protecting electronic components
– Backlit keypad for use in low light
– Up to 10 changeable codes including passage, user and master levels
– Deadlatch assembly with adjustable backset
– LED indicators for code entry
– 50 event audit trail recording
– Anti spy code encryption
– Low battery waring with emergency power jump override
– Suitable for indoor and outdoor – No external wiring required
– batteries Not Included