GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle
- Easily replace any standard wall outlet with the GE Z-Wave controlled duplex receptacle to control lighting or small appliances with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Easily locate the receptacle in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, xenon, halogen and LED lighting up to 600 watts
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle. The GE Z-Wave duplex receptacle enables wireless control of on/off functions from the Z-Wave controlled outlet, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, Xenon, Halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. The duplex receptacle includes a blue LED indicator light to easily locate the receptacle in a dark room. The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance that you would like to control and a standard pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances. The receptacle requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls! Z-Wave is the world’s largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products. Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a Z-Wave certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. Never worry if you accidentally left the lights on because you can turn them off remotely or program your lights to go on/off at specific times. Create customized lighting scenes for any occasion such as a “go to sleep” scene or a “movie night” scene. Give the illusion that someone is home by programming the lights to turn on/off while you are away—perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security!