Etekcity ZAP 5LX Auto-Programmable Function Wireless Remote Control Outlet Light Switch with 2 Remotes, 5-Pack Outlet
- Newest version - smaller size only covers one outlet (R&TTE/ETL/FCC approved)
- Learning function allows you to match any remote and outlet to each other regardless of the frequencies; digital remote operation - no interference
- Simple and easy to use, no installation required - just plug in and use.Remotely switch on/off any appliance at the push of a button
- Features low standby power consumption and built-in child protection feature; 30m/100ftrange (works through doors, floors, and walls)
- Extra outlets and remotes can be purchased separately. Please check our store; Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy
Take Control Over Your Outlets!
Leaving an appliance in standby can consume 10-30% of the power and can shorten the life of the appliance by 15%.This device is a great solution for controlling appliances in inaccessible areas, or for people with limited mobility.It is great if you need to get out of bed in the middle of the night. You can use the remote to turn other rooms’ lights on and off.
This feature allows you to program the learning outlets and the remotes with any outlet regardless of the frequency. For example, besides common remote outlet functions, you can upgrade a 2 remote set to a 3 remote set by only adding additional remotes. Also, you can use multiple outlets with a single button. This function is simple to use and takes seconds to get remotes and outlets matched with each other.
Power Input: 120V/60Hz
Power output: 1200W/10A (max)
Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
Remote transmitter battery: DC 12V(23A) 1pc
Low power consumption: 0.6w
Etekcity 5 Outlet Switches
2x Remote control
2x 12V battery (for remote)
If the outlet do not respond to the remote control, or one button can control several switches, please follow the steps below,
1. Cut off the power of the outlet and disconnect with appliance. Install battery for remote control, the LED will flash when press any button on remote control.
2. Keep holding the button on outlet. Power on the outlet, the LED on the outlet will begin to flash, then you can release.
3. Approach to the outlet, press the desired button on remote control untill the LED on the outlet stopped flash, a “click” will be heard. Then, you have successfully programmed the remote outlet switch.