AUKEY 4-Port USB Hub, Aluminum Body for iMac, MacBook/ Pro/ Air, Mac Mini, or Any PC(Silver)
- Apple-style aluminum finish creates a natural extension to your Mac. Palm-size and lightweight design effectively saves space, yet doesn't overload your pocket or bag, take a mobile USB work station anywhere you go!
- Easily add four USB 3.0 ports to your PC, laptops and tablets, eliminating the trouble of switching among devices.
- With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, you'll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever; backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Supports hot swapping & plug-and-play; with a built-in surge protector to safeguard your USB devices.
- Package contents: AUKEY 4-Port USB Hub, Instruction Manual. Free lifetime technical support and 24 months warranty.
AUKEY 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
AUKEY 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub( USB 3.0 Splitter) is designed to deliver convenient access to high-speed USB 3.0 connections and save your time.
Compact & Portable
Working on-the-go? With the palm-size and lightweight design, AUKEY 4-Port Hub retains high-speed access to all of your devices but doesn’t overload your pocket or bag, so you can take a mobile USB work station anywhere you go.
No drivers required, the hub gives you access to immediate, blistering speeds. With data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, you’ll be able to sync files and interact with your Mac or PC more efficiently than ever.
Small but powerful. The hub supports hot swapping, plug and play. A built-in surge protector will keep your devices safe, while complete backwards compatibility with all generations of USB will ensure that all of your existing USB devices work seamlessly.
• Win2000/XP/7/8/10 Linux、iOS and other Systems.
• This hub is not a stand-alone charger. Due to its combined current of 5V 900mA, please do not connect it to high power-consuming devices or high-output devices. It is also not compatible with iPads or any other devices which have irregular charging requirements.
• Some USB 3.0 devices (such as Apple SuperDrive and some WD hard drives) require direct connection to host ports.
• 2.4 GHz wireless devices may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.