Ambient Weather WS-1171A Wireless Advanced Weather Station with Temperature, Dew Point, Barometer and Humidity
- Colors come as Black on Silver / Silver on Black . The wireless sensor installs just about anywhere (up to 300 ft line of sight, 100 ft under most conditions) to report on conditions in the greenhouse, garage, wine cellar or baby's room, places where proper temperature and humidity levels are crucial.
- The weather station's main console displays a wide range of information in an easy-to-read format on a large LCD. The attractively thin console can be placed on a desktop or mounted to a wall.
- The unit monitors indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, outdoor dew point, as well as barometric pressure (both sea-level and measured), and features a pressure history chart to track trends.
- The handy forecast icons let you know at a glance if it's going to be rainy, cloudy, or sunny based on barometric pressure trends.
- Equipped with an atomic clock, time is set automatically via radio and in synch with the U.S. atomic clock for utmost accuracy. The clock also features an alarm with snooze and temporary back light for nighttime viewing.
Wireless outdoor and indoor humidity (%RH)
Outdoor humidity calibration
Wireless outdoor and indoor temperature (°F or °C)
Records min. and max temperature and humidity with Date and Time
Barometric pressure 24-hour history graph (in Hg or hPa)
Forecast Icon Based on Changing Barometric Pressure
Radio controlled time and date (WWVB & Dcf)
Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on / off option)
12 or 24-hour time display
Time alarm with snooze
Includes one wireless remote sensor
LED backlight (temporary)
Wall hanging or free standing
Low battery indicator
Synchronized instant reception (SIR)
Wireless outdoor humidity range: 1% to 99% RH (+/-5% accuracy) with calibration
Indoor humidity range: 1% to 99% RH (+/-5% accuracy)
Wireless outdoor temperature range: -40.0°F to + 149°F (+/- 2°F accuracy)
Indoor temperature range: +32°F to + 140°F (+/- 2°F accuracy)
Transmission range: up to 330 feet (line of sight)
Transmission frequency: 433MHz
Receiver: 3 “AA” batteries (not included)
Wireless sensor: 2 “AAA” batteries (not included). Lithium recommend for long life and cold weather (see below)
Receiver: 7.25 x 4 x 1.25 in
Sensor: 3.5 x 2.75 x 1.25 in
Updated User Manual available online